April 21, 2021

Our reunion committee is continuing to monitor the COVID-19 situation and we are excited about the trend of the indicators, with daily cases declining and vaccinations increasing. These are both positive signs that we can safely hold our reunion this September 25 & 26, so we continue to be optimistic and plan for that to happen. We’ve decided that July 15 will be the deadline for a final decision on holding the reunion this year, but unless something changes negatively between now and then, we feel good about our chances. Our venues and band (The Mystics!) are still on board, so all we’ll need for a successful event is your attendance. Hope to see you there!

We welcome your feedback. Please provide comments via our "Contact Us" page.